Take care of your transfer switches
Because of the critical nature of many applications coupled with the rigorous demands of insurers and other bodies concerned with building safety, some organisations may benefit from the reassurance of a routine inspection of their changeover switches by the manufacturer.
The inspection and Testing Visit comprises an annual site visit by a qualified Socomec engineer, which certifies that each changeover switch is functioning correctly.
After each inspection and testing procedure the engineer will provide a detailed report and certificate of conformity.
- Manufacturer seal of approval
- Latest firmware update
- Complete report including technical recommendations
- Certificate of conformity
- All critical points will be secured and under control
- Reduced risk of potential faults going undetected
- Costly downtime and the risk of operating losses are cut