Leading the industry in innovation and technology, ensuring the continuous operation of production manufacturing, critical IT and communication applications on a large scale. Covering applications from computer rooms through to large data centers and complete industrial plant protection, Union has the UPS technology for every need – from a few kW to applications of many MW and a wide range of supply voltages.
Features & Benefits
Union Power offers technology that increases performance and reliability. Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances. The upstream harmonics management allows a generator friendly installation and flexible configurations for even the most demanding designs. The range of UPS offers features such as paralleling capability for both capacity and redundancy, full front access, included start up for ease of serviceability, user friendly graphical display with multiple language options, and SNMP with network based power management options. All these features make the Union Power one of the easiest UPS’s in its class to manage and maintain.
- Parallel-redundant capable – Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Parallel-capacity capable – Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Generator compatible – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation – Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Dual mains input – Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Multiple distribution options – Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert – An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Network manageable – Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators – Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- LCD graphics display – Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Multiple levels of service – With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Front-access servicing – Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Technical support – Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- EU CoC for UPS – Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
Total cost of Ownership
- Input Power Factor Correction – Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- ECO Mode – Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Wide input voltage range – Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Predictive failure notification. – Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Access our White Papers, Products Catalogues and more.
Learn more about our tailor made solutions catering to specific issues you may have.